One of reggae music's near prolific songstresses, Etana, is expecting her second kid.

The "Warrior Beloved" vocalizer'due south husband Andre Morris made the announcement via his Facebook fan page final week.

"Touring!!! Reggae Music Lives. The RawSoul Rebel mixtape coming out before long. Too looking forwards to the birth of my daughter!!!" Morris wrote.

"I'chiliad very happy that I'll exist a dad. Now the two and a half years of speculation is confirmed, I'm pretty sure I'll have the family I've ever dreamed of. It's hard to find the rare combination of dear and commitment that we have, and I'1000 looking forward to the birth of my girl and looking frontwards to many years of prosperity and success with my beautiful wife," Morris added.

Since 2022 there have been speculations that Etana and Morris wednesday at a clandestine ceremony. Now this news volition put an terminate to those speculations.

Etana, who is every bit every bit excited equally Morris, says "Jah works in mysterious ways."

"Our program was to practise different business organization moves etc., but nosotros were surprised with a new life, a precious gift, and funny enough nosotros ended up doing virtually, if not all we planned merely the same. Jah works in mysterious ways. My husband is all smiles watching every footstep I brand. He wants to be in every medico's visit, rubbing my aching feet and making sure I have all I demand to be comfortable. He'southward gonna be a great dad," Etana said.

Etana is expecting to give birth to a babe girl in Oct or November.

Congrats Etana and Andre Morris.